We hope this correspondence finds you all safe and in good health.
Please know that as always we are and will be taking the necessary measures to clean and sanitize ALL aspects of the facility, equipment and instruments. As well, we will be wearing proper PPE to protect you and ourselves.
As we open the office we will be accepting patients with the following protocols in place:
- Please wait in your car until we call you to enter the building. This will allow us to properly secure all areas for safe distancing.
- We require all patients wear a mask covering mouth and nose.
- All patients must stop to wash their hands in the restroom which will be sterilized after each use.
- All patients must submit to a digital no touch temperature check.
- We ask that no family members accompany a patient without prior consent.
- We ask that you not schedule an appointment with us at this time if you or a family member has been exposed to or diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 30 days.
Exercising the necessary precautions will help keep us all safe. Thank you from all of us here at the office of Dr. Lia Baros.